All deposits are due within 7 days from the date the reservation is made. After 7 days reservations without deposits are canceled. Credit cards are processed at the time given. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Debit cards. Checks can only be accepted when received at least 30 days in advance of the reservation arrival date.
|SITE TYPE AND DATES||2 DAYS||3+ DAYS||HOLIDAYS: MEMORIAL DAY,|
JULY 4TH, LABOR DAY
|CAMPSITES||Spring & Fall||Full Payment||50% PAYMENT At time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival||Full Payment|
|June, July, and August||Full Payment||50% PAYMENT At time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival||Full Payment|
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our refund policy varies, depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
Campsite Reservations – Required
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early arrival is subject to availability (must call ahead) and allows access to park amenities, does not guarantee on-site access. Early arrival is available 11am-3pm. Arrival before 1:00pm is $15 per site. Arrival after 1:00pm is $5 per site.
- Check-out time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure, please make arrangements with the Ranger Station by 11 am on your departure day.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per campsite; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Camping rates are for 2 adults and 2 children. The total Limit of people on a campsite is 6 people per site, more than 2 adults / 2 children subject to extra person fees.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite.
- Specific campsites may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- Two-night minimum on all campsite reservations. 3 nights required on all Holiday Weekends
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park, other than to and from their site.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure.
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site.
- Day and overnight Guests or visitors of the registered camping family may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park.
- Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up.
- Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite.
- Pets are not permitted in any buildings including the Ranger Station, Restrooms, Beaches or Playground areas.