Jellystone Park Guarantee
If we close the park due to weather, the following applies for future visits.
If You Purchased A Full Day Pass and you are in the park for 2 hours or less… Receive one full day park pass
NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN, ONLY PARK PASSES
- Unused tickets are not transferable and are non-refundable.
- The Customer assumes all responsibility for information they input to complete the ticket sale process.
- If the park is not fully operational at the time of arrival the guest will be made aware at the time of entry.
- The Park is not responsible for any customers personal property.
Tickets may only be used in the current operating season for which they were purchased.
In Park Food Policy
- Cooler Fees are charged.
- Your Cooler of food up to 28 qt are $15
- Your Cooler of food 28 qt and larger are $30
Sorry No coolers or food is permitted inside the pool area.
- A picnic area located adjacent to the parking lot is available.
- Food- Concession stand is open weekdays 11 am to 5 pm and till 7pm on Friday-Sunday. Souvenirs, snacks, ice cream, drinks and ready made sandwiches are available for purchase.
- There is no grilling allowed unless customer rents a pavilion or purchases the Picnic Package,
Swim Diapers for Infants
All infants must wear swim diaper. Swim diapers are available at the poolside kiosk.
By entering Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park (TM), you allow your photograph in all forms and media for advertising, trade and any other lawful purposes.
Water Park Policies
Caution: Each attraction is participatory in nature and may not be suitable for all guests. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, back or neck trouble should not ride attractions. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to participate in park attractions.
- Please obey the lifeguards, water park staff and park rules at all times.
- Read all signs and observe all attractions before riding.
- Additional rules and requirements, such as height restrictions and rules of behavior, are posted at each attraction for your safety.
- NO RUNNING or DIVING anywhere in the water park.
- All guests that have been swimming in the lake must use the rinsing station located by the restrooms adjacent to the pool entrance prior to entry into the pool area.
- Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- All children and non-swimmers must be supervised and within arm’s reach of a guardian at all times.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are required for all guests to use the wibit paddleboards and kayaks. These lifejackets are free to use and must remain at the beach area.
- Proper swimming attire is required at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park. For your own safety, you may not swim in cut-offs or other clothing with rivets, zippers, or buckles.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park is a family-friendly waterpark and reserves the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate.
- Approved swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests.
- Diaper changing is allowed in restrooms only.
- Park hours, activities and rides are subject to change based on weather and management’s discretion.
- Management reserves the right to limit admission.
- Management reserves the right to suspend privileges or refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with park rules.
- Report all incidents/injuries to management.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. Locker usage is encouraged.
- NO SMOKING, GLASS CONTAINERS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED.
- Balloons, rafts, floatation devices, snorkels and toys are prohibited in the swimming pool but may be used in the lake swimming area.
- All riders must remove/secure all loose articles before riding attractions.
- No coolers, glass or outside food and beverages are allowed in the swimming pool area – Just bottled drinking water.
- Please be aware that the water park environment can be damaging to electronic equipment; please use your discretion.
- Video/imaging recording devices are not permitted on attractions, in restrooms or changing area.
- Ride height – Children must be 42” or taller to ride the water slides without assistance.
- We are the only provider of online tickets sales for this establishment. Any tickets that have been found to be counterfeited and or tampered with or not purchased from the park’s website or an authorized point of sale agent, will be refused entry and no refund will be issued.
- Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activities while at the park.
- Failure to follow rules and use common sense may result in serious injury to yourself or others.