- Renting a Golf Cart for your stay can add to the enjoyment of your vacation. In order for you not to be disappointed, we strongly suggest that you reserve a golf cart when you make your camping reservation.
- There is a 3-day minimum rental for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends. (See Holiday rates)Golf carts may be reserved in advance for 2 or more nights (3-nights holiday weekends). Full payment required for all advance reservations.
- Golf cart rental times follow check-in and check-out times for rental units and campsites, respectively.
- Personal Golf Carts – In order to better enjoy your vacation, Keystone Lake Campground does allow the use of a personal golf cart. Use rules are available at the camp office. There is a $15 FEE for the use of a personal golf cart on campground property during your stay that is required to be paid at the time of booking.
- The use of a Either a Rented or Personal Golf Cart on the campground property is considered a privilege and is subject to all of the rules as provided at the park. If user breaks the rules the golf cart privilege will be revoked and no refund will be issued.